Singapore Property for Sale »
Esté Villa »
Este Villa Location
Este Villa Cluster Housing for Sale
This project occupies the site of the former Nim Park, at Nim Road in the Seletar Hills Estate. This residential enclave is relatively undiscovered, and still retains a remnant of sleepy charm, with its wide tree-lined roads and large frontages.
Este Villa Location
SALE LAUNCH DATE
VIP Preview :: Tentatively 2nd Week October 2011
Please call (65) 9633 8633 or register interest below
LINKS TO OTHER DETAILS
FEATURES & AMENITIES AROUND ESTE VILLA LOCATION
Schematic of Amenities around Este Villa Location :: CLICK TO ENLARGE
- Shops, Eateries, Supermarkets. Food haven at Jalan Kayu & al-fresco dining at Seletar Air Base. AMK Hub & CompassPoint 10 minutes drive away. Greenwich Village down the road with Cold Storage Supermarket, 7-Eleven, Kopitiam Food Court, Guardian Pharmacy, Paradise Inn, Toastbox, Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf.
- Reputable Schools. Short distance to Nanyang Polytechnic and Anderson Primary & Secondary schools & Anderson Junior College. Close to Chatworth International School and Lycee Francais De Singapour.
- Recreation. Seletar Country Club is 10 minutes away with tennis, bowling, sailing & kayaking facilities, and an 18-hole gem of a golf course that makes the most of its natural terrain & reservoir view with a rustic country theme. The driving range has 2 tiers with 52 bays, and full training facilities.
- Accessibility from Este Villa Location. 5 minutes drive to CTE; 10 minutes drive to SLE, TPE, Yio Chu Kang MRT station.
- Seletar Aerospace Park. Strong potential tenant pool from Seletar Aerospace Park nearby, a world-class industrial park located in Singapores historic aviation landmark. Tenants at the aerospace park include Rolls-Royce, Eurocopter South East Asia and EADS Innovation Works, Singapore Technologies Aerospace, Jet Aviation.
Open for sale. By registering for the VIP Preview, you get priority booking & the best pricing.
For any queries or to register for the VIP Preview, please use the form here or call (65) 9633 8633 for immediate response.