New Singapore Cluster Houses @ $485 PSF
The Woods Cluster Houses @ Jurong West with Condo Facilities. CLICK TO ENLARGE
The Woods is a brand new cluster house development set amidst a quiet low-rise landed housing estate at Westwood Avenue. On target to complete in 2nd half of 2013.
Cluster houses combine the advantages of landed houses (like 2 car lots at your doorstep) with the features of condominium facilities like swimming pools, gym, landscaping and security, all taken care of by the property management.
WOODS :: PROS & CONS
- Like most cluster houses, there are 4 levels. You need to be prepared to climb up and down. Exercise assured.
- No washroom on the ground floor. You either go down to the one in the basement, or to those on the 2nd floor.
- Located far from town. On the other hand, it is close to 2 major growth areas - the Jurong Lake District & the NTU / Cleantech Park.
- The Woods is really beautifully designed with modern clean lines & lovely finishes. It is developed by Kheng Leong which has a track record for quality homes like Trevose 12, Tudor Ten, The Chuan, Nassim Park and One North Residences.
- Rarity value. Landed homes are land-inefficient compared to high-rise condos, so they form only a small proportion of housing in Singapore.
- Spaciousness. Each cluster house here is over 4000 sq ft with 4 ensuite bedrooms + a guest room + family room + roof terrace.
- Pricing. You can get a cluster house here for $1.94m, which is the price of a 1300 sq ft place at Seahill at West Coast. (3550 sqft townhouse at Seahill costs $4.7m.)
||Area (sq m)
||Area (sq ft)
||No. of Rooms
||4 bedrooms + guest + family room
If you'd like floor plans or to view the showflat please call or SMS "woods" to 9633 8633.
Alternatively email us below.